PSC Connect operates under its own Australian Financial Services License (AFSL 344648) and has the following key business objectives and strategies.
- To develop a significant network of Authorised Representatives operating throughout Australia
- To manage the Compliance, Administration and Support services
- To provide the IT platform and associated financial services
- To provide regular training support through workshops enhancing the image and professionalism
- To deliver quality insurance products, schemes and facilities to assist in new 'lead generation'
- To provide access to marketing and communication material for business development and promotional campaigns
- To provide access to member organizations including NIBA, Steadfast and Wells Fargo Global network.
Our principle focus is that of developing partnerships with our clients, harnessing the experience and imagination of our people to deliver the cost effective and innovative solutions you need.We provide a highly professional service to our clients, not only in the area of securing the best covers, in terms of price and security, but can offer a comprehensive risk and claims management service. We have agencies with all major insurers, underwriting organisations locally and globally.
Having already developed innovative and imaginative insurance and risk solutions for many business and sporting entities we are constantly seeking new ways to combine the expertise of our highly experienced staff with the technology of today, to exploit new opportunities and services on behalf of our clients.Click here for more information about the leading Australian insurance brokers, PSC Insurance.